Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Book Project and video


10/31/14
Dear Parents,

We hope your children came home and told you wonderful stories about our fun and creative school day.  I am so proud of the progress they are making in the Mandarin language!

We are starting the weekend with a Halloween Mandarin Book reading project. The students made the book in the classroom, and we read it all together. I hope they practice their reading and storytelling to you at home. I posted my reading video in the blog already. Please video their reading and email the short video to mbbing@theglobeacademy.net. The video will need to be submitted to me by Monday, November 10th.  

Requirements for the video:
l   Mandarin reading only- since this is a language immersion school, we need to practice Mandarin as often as possible
l   The students will act out the book’s story in the video
l   They cannot explain to you in English during the video

I look forward to seeing their creative videos by the 10th of November.

Thanks,
Ms. Bai


No comments:

Post a Comment